My passion for architecture and love of service create the perfect combination allowing me to be the best advocate for my clients.
First priority is always my relationship with my clients and making sure we communicate openly and effectively to reach our ultimate goal whether it be buying or selling. I feel it is imperative to actively educate my clients, which leads to secure decision making. When you choose to work with me, you are a part of my family and team, and therefore I will work as hard as I possibly can for you!
I specialize in Central and South City, Webster, Kirkwood and South County areas. These areas are a treasure trove of architectural styles and I appreciate all of the nuances that serve as a backdrop to these various communities. I hope to meet you in the near future!
Why should you work with Marcy?
- I have the resources you need to make it a smooth transaction
- I am a hard working and proven advocate for my clients
- I will not compromise my integrity or yours
- I am enthusiastic about my job and provide the advice you need from financing to staging
- I have been licensed for seven years and have experience with older and newer properties
- I want to help you achieve your goal in the best possible way
Other Listings from Marcy Naeger
Vacation Spot: Key West
Childhood Memory: Tea parties with my great grandmother
Pet: Comet, my sweet-natured talkative tabby
Restaurant: Anywhere barbecue is served!
Breakfast: Chocolate peanut butter banana crepes and chocolate beignets
Website: Apartment Therapy, next to Circa's website.....of course
Challenge: to try at least one new recipe a week...I have six picky eaters which makes this a true adventure.
Mantra: You will have no regrets when you treat others with kindness and respect.
Color: No way I can pick a favorite, I need all of them in my life
Addiction: Please See Above...: obviously chocolate. I also have a weak spot for babies, animals, and furniture.