JoLee Malkowicz broke into real estate three years ago, quickly learning that the intricacies and pace of a real estate transaction would keep any seasoned agent on their toes. She surrounded herself with top-producing colleagues drawing from their strengths and best practices. Her integrity and work ethic has not gone unnoticed, earning her the trust of family, friends, real estate investors and peers. Nearly all of JoLee’s client network is referral driven!
JoLee's personal beliefs align with those of her brokerage, Circa Properties: passion for small business, neighborhoods of character, and community mindfulness. The pairing is a perfect fit! As they say, you’re as good as the people you surround yourself with. She’s learned her craft, she knows our communities inside and out, and does what it takes to get her clients to the closing table with ease!
Why work with JoLee?
- Pricing is the nuts and bolts. Pricing a listing competitively will allow for a positive selling experience. JoLee strives to get it right every time. A confident negotiator, she captures an average of 97% of list price and an average of 18 days on market. She’s never had an expired listing and understands this busy market.
- JoLee has a marketing team that pulls out all the stops! Service offerings: complete edited video clip, user friendly virtual tours, the highest photo quality, and professional floor plan layouts. In-house materials, including special feature cards, agent reminders, and uniquely attractive take home flyers that make a true impression.
- She's one organized lady! Tech savvy, plugged in and happy to do prep work on the back end so you feel every box is checked and deadlines are met.
- You name it, she’s sold it. Vintage homes, must see listings, as is listings, FSBO’s, REO, foreclosure or builder grade she’s comfortable with it.
- She’s a style resource! No project is too big or too small. JoLee assists real estate investors with a complete home renovations and design recommendations. Or homeowners with budget friendly improvements that add value.
Don’t know where to start? Buying or selling consultations are always available. Reach out and say hi! :)
Other Listings from JoLee Malkowicz
Music: M. Ward, Amy Winehouse, Morrissery, INXS, The Strokes, my taste is all over the place, but good ;)
Book: 50 Hikes within 50 miles of St. Louis
Cooking: I can't, but my husband sure is great!
Magazine: Rolling Stone, Missouri Conservationist, Real Simple
Interests: museums, theaters, documentaries, botanical gardens, urban parks, new establishments around town
Hobbies: canoeing, hiking, gardening, thrifting, organizing, can organizing be a hobby? well I think it should...
Website: Nextdoor, Airbnb, EBTH
Travel: a unique Airbnb in the middle of nowhere or in big cities, National Parks, classic route 66, America's main streets...
Islands: Anegada, Norman Island, Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, St. John, Caye Caulker, San Perdo, Victoria Island, Apostle Islands
Style Of Home: Stucco, Arts & Crafts
Community: Maplewood — Richmond Heights
Pet Children: my sweet rescue pup Sierra, and crazy cat Heidi
Quotes: "Good design goes to heaven; bad design goes everywhere."
Words To Live By: "Go the extra mile — it's never crowded."